750 Main Street with WDRC's illuminated call letters
moved from 11 Asylum Street to the 16th floor penthouse of the Hartford
Trust Company (later Connecticut Bank & Trust) building at 750 Main
Street in Hartford on May 16, 1936.
Main Street from WDRC booklet dated October, 1936
November 8, 1954, the entire operation was moved to the AM transmitter
site at 869 Blue Hills Avenue in nearby Bloomfield.